Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back To The Kitchen!!! WOOHOOO

Well it has been a hard month from end of January till now...I haven't had much time to experiment with cooking new things let alone use my bread machine or new infrared cooking unit my friend Cheri gave me. I have been so busy moving my work office to a new and NICER office across the way. You can just guess how much stuff we had to move as we have been there for 12 years, plus all the medical equipment and patient files. But I am officially done moving and have pretty much finished the unpacking and setting up of the new office. Just a few more things to do. I have been so blessed with the help of Hubby Greg and his stepping up and helping with the move, to cooking dinner on the days I was to tired to pick up my own fork to eat let alone cook. I am so looking forward to getting back in the kitchen and cracking open the cookbooks and exploring the wonderful new things I find.

MORE good news, on top of the move I had to play taxi driver to Nathan while he prepared for Ladder Matches in golf to see if he could make it on the high school golf team....All his hard work, new golf clubs for Christmas and just because, mom's driving and most of all the prayers I requested from family and friends HE MADE IT ON THE TEAM!!!!!

So now I will still have to play taxi and drive to multiple golf course on top of work and cooking, but I look forward to the challenge GOD has presented to me especially on how to budget my time and cooking time. HE continues to guide and direct me in my hearts desires and what more of a desire then to see my children happy and achieve their goals and to me achieving my goals of providing a well cooked meal and a clean home to my family.

SO happy cooking to you and to me and keep checking back so I can share my cooking success and disasters as I am sure I will have with you and my GOD bless your day and every journey you take. Plus keep sending me your favorite recipes to try.

Hugs and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment