Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Second Bread

Well I finally got to make a loaf of bread truly from scratch. Greg stopped off at the market on the way home and picked up some actual DRY MILK...He is the best hubby. So yesterday after work I put all the ingredants into the bread machine set the time and prayed. The Lord blessed us with a PERFECT loaf of bread. No sunken places, no over baked spots, PERFECT. We of course had slices of hot bread right from the machine, covered in butter and cheese slices for dessert last night. I am truly loving my bread machine and cant wait till Wednesday or Thursday to try making rolls or pizza crust or french bread something besides White bread. It is time to venture out. Wish me luck on the bread.

Should you have time in the wishing me luck department I will need some luck for tomorrow's dinner in which I will be making my first casserole. I know you must be thinking first casserole she must be kidding everyone makes a casserole. WELL...I must say it is my first. I found a wonderful recipe on a blog I follow called...Mennonite girls can cook... This blog has helped me venture out of my little taco, chicken, hamburger, shell. So tomorrow we will be having (I pray)

"Chicken Artichoke and Rice casserole"(Photo Taken From Their Blog)
This just looks and sounds delicious so Greg and I decided this was going to be a dish to try. I will tell you all about it tomorrow night.
Hope you are all staying dry from the rain or snow and that the LORD has blessed your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment